At filmpro, we are committed to creating a positive and inclusive environment for all participants in our projects. We understand that concerns or issues may arise, and we welcome feedback as an opportunity for continuous improvement. This complaints procedure is designed to address and resolve any complaints related to our activities, with a particular focus on the filmpro with ten project.
1. Definition of Complaints
A complaint is defined as any expression of dissatisfaction or concern about the services, activities, or conduct associated with filmpro or its projects.
2. Making a Complaint
If you have a complaint, please follow these steps:
- Stage One – Informal Resolution:
- Informal complaints can be raised by contacting the Project Manager directly.
- We encourage open communication to resolve concerns at an early stage.
- Stage Two – Formal Complaint:
- If the issue remains unresolved, or if you feel uncomfortable addressing it informally, you may submit a formal complaint in writing to the Project Manager directly. They can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Complaints Procedure Timeline
- Upon receiving a formal complaint, filmpro will acknowledge receipt within five working days. Please note that as all staff at filmpro work part time so this may take longer than expected.
- An investigation into the complaint will be initiated promptly, involving relevant parties as necessary.
- filmpro will aim to provide a resolution within 30 calendar days from the acknowledgment of the complaint. If additional time is needed, the complainant will be informed of the delay and provided with regular updates.
All complaints will be treated with the utmost confidentiality. Information shared during the complaints process will only be disclosed to individuals directly involved in the resolution process. If the complaint is about a member of staff at filmpro we would recommend that you raise this complaint to a different member of staff to ensure confidentiality.
5. Appeals Process
If the complainant remains dissatisfied with the resolution, an appeal can be made by contacting the Project Manager within 14 days of receiving the resolution. The appeal will be reviewed by an independent party not involved in the initial investigation.
6. Continuous Improvement
Filmpro is committed to learning from complaints and using them as opportunities for improvement. We appreciate your feedback and will strive to enhance our processes based on your experiences.
Project Manager: email@example.com.
Thank you for helping us maintain a supportive and inclusive environment at filmpro.